AMEC is a triple ISO accredited with ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and 45001:2018 and the biggest local company in Azerbaijan performing activities in six main directions as briefed below:
Marine Inspection Services
- All type of Marine Vessels Inspections, as:
- Suitability inspection of a vessel to ensure that the vessel is suitable for the intended project and scope.
- Condition inspection of a vessel, machinery and equipment to ensure that the vessel is in sound condition.
- Marine Safety Surveys that will review crews training, qualifications and emergency response.
- Rig move operations providing MWS and client rep services when required.
- Marine Warranty Surveying (MWS) including engineering documents and procedures review.
Marine, Civil and Offshore Engineering
- Jack –up Vessels, Feasibility Studies, Transportation analyses, Finite Element Analyses
- Fixed offshore Platforms, Offshore Steel Structures
Since 2021 the company has extended its services by two more directions to provide all in one service to Oil major and their contractors.
- Project resource and time planning
- Budget planning
- Risk management plan
- Creation and management of the project team
- Project Communications Plan
- Monitoring, control of the project
Vessel and barges chartering
- Conclusion of lease agreements
- Provision of equipment for rent
- Inspection of ships, monitoring and technical support
- Organization of crew members, provision of training, medical assistance
- Risk management
- Marine construction activities
- Subsea pipelines
- Bridge and port construction
Innovation and alternative energy
This direction has been launched because of world’s global warming problem. AMEC has decided to develop a systematic approach to reduce environmental impact from NOx gases which is also a UN 2030 targets. AMEC offers a solution to modify normal vessel diesel engines using hydrogen electrolysis system which will affect emission reduction by 80% and fuel cost saving by 15-25%.