“The aim of OVID is to provide a robust web based inspection tool and database of inspection reports; this will be underpinned with professional, trained and accredited inspectors (OCIMF).
The SIRE Programme is a unique tanker risk assessment tool of value to charterers, ship operators, terminal operators and government bodies concerned with ship safety (OCIMF).
The process of every rig move is documented in a rig move manual, comprising site visits, resource planning, procedures including drawings and pictures, method statements and safety assessments.
Rig Move includes the following services:
- Development of rig move plans
- Liaise with client and warranty to co-ordinate the location approval
- Site specific rig deployment consultancy
- Pre-contract rig suitability engineering analyses
- Site Specific Location Approvals
- Dry Transportation approvals and Consultancy
- Mooring and Stability Analyses
- Marine Warranty Services
- Towage approvals
- Provision of Tow Masters
- Provide detailed move reports upon completion of rig moves